- reduce stress and burnout
- improve communication with patients and co-workers
- strengthen compassion
- increase job satisfaction
- improve emotional well-being
- rediscover the joy of practicing medicine!
Laura Martin, LCSW, has been a social worker since 1993 and a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction teacher since 2009.
Teddy Gardner, M.Ed., PCC, has been a Professional Coach since 2001. Mindfulness based practices are woven into all aspects of her work in health care and leadership.
Workshop Date and Location:
September 11-13: Friday 7-9 pm, Saturday 10-5 pm, Sunday 1-5 pm
All sessions will be held at:
1119 SE Market St., Portland, OR 97214
$350 (CME included)
Food, beverages and materials will be provided
NOTE: This workshop is limited to 25 physicians. To reserve your space, contact: