- reduce stress and burnout
- improve communication with patients and co-workers
- strengthen compassion
- increase job satisfaction
- improve emotional well-being
- rediscover the joy of practicing medicine!
Laura Martin, LCSW, has been a social worker since 1993 and a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction teacher since 2009.
Denise Gour, LCSW, specializes in mindfulness approaches for treating stress, depression, anxiety, and addiction challenges. She has worked as a licensed clinical social worker since 1999.
Workshop Date and Location:
October 16-18: Friday 7-9 pm, Saturday 10-5 pm, Sunday 1-5 pm
All sessions will be held at:
Heart of Wisdom Zen Temple
6401 NE 10th Ave, Portland, 97211
$350 (CME included)
Food, beverages and materials will be provided
NOTE: This workshop is currently FULL. To be added to the waiting list, contact: